Bryr Launch Party!



Last night was the Bryr launch party over at my apartment in Cobble Hill, Brooklyn. It was so amazing to have my friends and family over to share in my excitement, and it meant so much to me. We spent the night before working on the blackboard wall, with my friend Erin lending her artistic talent to the chalk mural, and Milla my sister helping with putting up the shelves for the clogs, and stringing the lights. I had so much fun at the party, seeing my friends and friends-of-friends trying on the clogs, and trying to decide which ones to get. What a thrill!!! My sister was bartending in the garden, and making some strong Manhattans. I think I had a few too many, but I was celebrating!
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


1 comments :

  1. love the simplicity in your images and clogs! glad to have discovered your brand!

    ReplyDelete